Get ready to pitch your idea!
In this activity, you will need to present your business idea to a group of “investors”, and you will have only 1 minute to do so. You will develop your storytelling skills and transfer them into pitching a business idea to the audience.
This training session will help you to:
- Understand what an elevator pitch is.
- Learn various terms such as: Elevator pitch, pitching an idea, slogan, USP (unique selling proposition), marketing strategy (4 Ps), product, price, place, promotion, target group, market potential, competitor, socially responsible, sustainability, socio-economic status.
- Give reasons for your decisions, in oral and written form.
- Come up with ideas for effective marketing.
- Explain different possibilities to finance your ideas.
Complete the following activities:
2. Develop Your Elevator Pitch
3. Let’s Elevator Pitch
This activity includes best practices of IFTE (Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurship) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Earners of this badge participated in the Employment Lab training session on business idea development as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to develop storytelling skills and how to pitch a business idea.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- Develop ideas and provide justification on why they should be implemented.
- Identify and seize opportunities.
- Communicate well with other people.
- Pitch a business idea.
- Work with others and maximise the use of individual skills.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete all the training session activities.