Get ready to pitch your idea!
In this activity, you will need to present your business idea to a group of “investors”, and you will have only 1 minute to do so. You will develop your storytelling skills and transfer them into pitching a business idea to the audience.
This training session will help you to:
- Understand what an elevator pitch is.
- Learn various terms such as: Elevator pitch, pitching an idea, slogan, USP (unique selling proposition), marketing strategy (4 Ps), product, price, place, promotion, target group, market potential, competitor, socially responsible, sustainability, socio-economic status.
- Give reasons for your decisions, in oral and written form.
- Come up with ideas for effective marketing.
- Explain different possibilities to finance your ideas.
Complete the following activities:
2. Develop Your Elevator Pitch
3. Let’s Elevator Pitch
This activity includes best practices of IFTE (Initiative for Teaching Entrepreneurship) provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.