Get ready to demonstrate leadership!
During this training session you will be introduced with a specific set of soft skills that you could demonstrate leadership behaviour. To accomplish this you will learn strategic thinking, how to decide which theme and strategies to use, analyse and understand the needs of the target groups.
This training session will help you to:
- develop leadership skills;
- develop empathy to engage the target group successfully;
- develop critical thinking skills to customise the engagement strategies according to the needs and profiles of the target groups.
Complete the following activities:
- Get familiar with handouts: Important Definitions.
- Form 2 groups of people and gather behind a line. The race begins! Groups must write down a word that is related to leadership skills, the word should start with each letter of the word “LEADERSHIPS SKILLS”. It works like a relay race; only one person from the group runs and gives the pen to the next person.
- Think and sketch a small project idea, which you would like to realise in the next 6 months. Also write down the aims of the project and the people you want to involve.
- You have 2 minutes to present your project and share ideas on how you could cooperate with others in the future.
- You have 5 minutes to find/form a group of people with which you want to realise one of the ideas. Be ready to present ideas to the others.
This activity includes best practices of Stratis Consulting provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Get activity badge
Get activity badge subtitle
Earners of this badge participated in the leadership training session on migrant empowerment as part of the DARE - Day One Alliance for Employability project. The aim of this training session was to introduce soft skills that are needed for leadership.
This badge is the digitally verified micro-credential that you got to know the following:
- how to decide which theme and strategies to use depending on the interests and target group;
- recognise and appreciate strategic thinking as a tool for professional development;
- analyse and understand the needs of the target groups.
The project is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.
Issued by organiser or scanning QR code
Complete training session activities.