Get ready to practice critical thinking!
During this training session you will learn how critical thinking can help for career development and practice critical thinking skills through the elements of Blooms Digital Taxonomy.
This training session will help you to:
- recognize new challenges of the changing world;
- learn to judge the value of information critically;
- acquire the methods of decision making;
- deepen knowledge about Bloom’s taxonomy.
Complete the following activities:
- Form a team of six people to work together.
- Search on the Internet for CV templates and choose one representing the common interest of your team.
- Analyse your chosen CV with Bloom's taxonomy.
- Improve CV using critical thinking skills.
- Prepare your CV.
- Read your CV and find 3 to 5 strong points in your CV and 3 to 5 weak elements.
- Recap main elements of critical thinking and Bloom’s Taxonomy. Work on the weak points of your CV and develop stronger indications for its enhancement. Use handouts: Must-Have Tips and apply critical thinking skills.
This activity includes best practices of Jaunimo karjeros centras provided for the project DARE - Day One Alliance for Employment that is funded by Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway through the EEA and Norway Grants Fund for Youth Employment.